Senior Technical Engineer
Telecommunication | Remote - USA
Our client is an international mainstream provider of mobile communication network construction and mobile Internet information services, they are committed to providing professional products and operating services in wireless coverage, wireless security, industrial Internet of Things (iIoT), wireless network, broadband satellite communications, communications facility leasing, mobile Internet, digital marketing and other fields.
The expansion of our client's solutions into the North American market will augment the successes already achieved in Europe, Asia, and Australia. They are now hiring Senior Technical Engineers to support business development in US：
- Reporting to regional sales leader, support sales managers in the solution design, configuration, and optimization of the company’s wireless products in various verticals.
- Organize and lead technical discussions with customers. Maintain good relationship with technical teams of customers, partners, integrators, and distributors.
- Be responsible of the technical part of RFQ/RFP/RFI in tenders by preparing product information, total solution, bill of materials, and delivery services.
- Organize Proof of Concept (PoC) trials at customer or integrator sites. Generate trial report and present the test results.
- Interface with product lines representing the regional sales and marketing team. Provide market requirement specifications for new features and/or enhancements. Make sure the developed solutions meet the market needs in a timely manner.
- Analyze competition situation and market trend of the local market.
Qualifications And Experience
- 2+ years experience in solution sales or customer-facing product management roles in the Wireless Telecom industry.
- Thorough knowledge in LTE/5G RAN from sales/solutions positions. Knowledge of either of the two domains is a plus: indoor small cells and active DAS, or IOT.
- Experience in understanding customer needs and interpreting into engineering development requirements.
- Capability of working out and presenting solutions in front of partners and customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willing to travel up to 40% of working hours.
- Self-motivated, responsible. Able to work in a start-up pace and multi-location, multi-culture environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, EE or related majors. Master’s would be preferred.