Information Technology | Toronto, ON
Our client is a Singapore-headquatered Internet service provider, helps to power some of the fastest growing mobile services in the world with a strong specialty in network security and privacy protection. With millions of paying customers endorsing our capabilities, our client company strives to help their partners achieve great success through commitment to excellence in what they do.
○ Designing and building mobile applications for Android platform.
○ Ensuring the quality and performance of applications to specifications.
○ Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
● Skill requirements:
○ 2+ years' working experience on Android app development, experience in networking and utility classes is preferred.
○ Knowledge of computer networking, such as HTTP, TLS, DNS, and TCP.
○ Familiar with Java / Kotlin, Android's working principle and architecture, understand the features in different Android versions.
○ Familiar with common components such as Android Jetpack, OkHttp. Proficient in tools and methodology for JNI development, debugging, and performance optimization.
○ Proficient in code versioning tools Git.
○ Familiar with various network protocols, wireless network characteristics and debugging methods.
○ Has good coding style with clear coding structure, good learning ability and problem solving skills.
○ Serious and responsible, team player with good communication skills.
○ Effective bilingual in English and Mandarin for communication with overseas stakeholders.