Consumer Electronics | California
Salary：Negotiable，competitive in the market
1. Responsible for the research, transformation and application of the dynamic and cutting-edge technologies of the smart kitchen appliance industry, the risk assessment and resource assessment of the overall technical route of new products, driving all departments to optimize and innovate products, and developing products with technological innovation;
2. Responsible for building product research and development team, and building efficient research and development process system;
3. Responsible for the whole-cycle R&D management in the product development process, and coordinated the R&D teams of mechanical structure, electronic hardware, driving system, upper software, etc.
1. Bachelor‘s degree or above, majored in artificial intelligence, electronics and information, computer, automation, etc., proficient in intelligent hardware and software, structure, with technical innovation consciousness;
2. At least 3 years of management experience in leading a R&D team of more than 20 people;
3. English as a working language; Mandarin speaking will be somehow plus.
4. 0-1 R&D experience in robotics and consumer electronics is preferred.