Professional Administration | Remote
The Office Assistant will play a pivotal role in keeping business operations and activities organized and on track. The successful incumbent will provide high-quality clerical and administrative support using various administrative and project management systems.
An ideal candidate is someone who:
- provides high-quality administrative support.
- works in a fast-paced environment.
- demonstrates outstanding communication skills.
- is result driven.
- has a strong sense for critical thinking.
- is self-motivated and can work with a minimal supervision.
- College diploma in office administration, business administration, human resources (asset)
- A min. of 1 year of experience in an administrative role is an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superb interpersonal skills
- $18.00 to $22.00/hr - depending on experience
Type of Position
- This is a part-time position (20-25 hrs a week)
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Remote position, working from home
- Ability to multitask
- Analytical, problem solving skills, ability to manage a complex workload and prioritize appropriately with experience in working in Excel, Power Point and Word are a must
- Professionalism and superior communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential. The successful candidate must be a self-starter who is able to develop and build relationships internally and externally as well as the ability to maintain confidential information
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Compile data, statistics, and other information
- Open and distribute electronic incoming mail and other material
- Co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain procedural manuals
- Maintain computerized information filing systems