ETL Developers - Informatica
Information Technology | Calgary
Informatica (ETL) Developers
- Leads complex ETL-related technical tasks involving more than one ETL developer, identifies potential issues, resolve issues, and drives tasks to successful completion on or ahead of schedule.
- Understands processes and procedures and advocates for their use with all project members both inside and outside the ETL team.
- Provides guidance to other Valley teams regarding ETL questions and issues.
- Engages other team leads to solve problems across departments. Ensures adequate engagement and attention from other teams by engaging their leads and leadership where required.
- Provides guidance to the Infrastructure team for ETL application server architecture requirements and disk capacity/performance needs
- Informs Management of project issues; escalates issues in a timely manner and asks for assistance when needed.
- Develops, tests, manages, and implements ETL packages and applications within the standards set by the team.
- Responsible for development, modification of orchestration using Azure Data Factory and Hive queries.
- Review and optimize ADF data pipelines with focus on usability, performance, flexibility and Standardization.
- Optimize and validate historical data loads using ADF orchestration and spark jobs.
- Total 5+ years of experience with at least one end to end project implementation with Azure Databricks and Azure data factory
- Strong hands-on Python, Scala Pyspark experience
- Experience in performance tuning
- Strong experience in writing SQL queries
- Exposure to Azure DevOps
- Azure ADF -Good if additionally, experienced in any ETL tool like SSIS, BODS
- Candidate must have sound knowledge of RDBMS databases