Engineering | Zelienople, PA
DMA is facilitating the search for an Electrical Engineer with consulting or construction experience in Raleigh, NC.
- Development of electrical power, lighting, fire-alarm, etc. construction drawings using AutoCAD and Revit MEP.
- Power Systems Design for Chiller and Boiler Plants including transformers, switchgear, motor-control centers, variable speed drives, circuiting, etc.
- Medium Voltage Power Systems Analysis for Campus Substations including short-circuit studies, relay coordination, arc flash hazard, etc. (SKM Power Tools).
- Construction administration including shop drawings, field visits, progress documentation.
- Experience medium voltage power distribution.
- Proficiency or willingness to learn AutoCAD, Revit or similar CAD application.
- Knowledge of National Electric Code and standard industry design practices.
- Strong teamwork, communications, and customer service skills.
- 5-8 Years minimum design experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with PE license or ability to obtain within 2 years.
- Able to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Outstanding health & dental benefits.
- Exceptional 401k retirement plan.
- Paid holidays & vacation.