DMA Global is facilitating for one of our client to find a Mechanical Project Engineer with problem-solving, logic, and creativity skills and would have the opportunity to be part of a multi-discipline and highly interactive team of engineers, in a professional environment.
Position Description:The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the design of:
- HVAC systems
- Plumbing systems
- Fire Protection (performance-based)
- Code analysis
- Energy modeling
- Medical gas systems
- LEED documentation
- Life cycle cost analysis
- Professional Engineer.
- 6 to 12 years’ experience.
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Familiarity with the tasks listed above.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Passion for high-quality designs.
- Understanding of state building codes.
- Capability with AutoCAD 2D or Revit 3D MEP.
- Experience with load software, such as Carrier HAP or similar.
- Excellent work environment.
- Dedicated support staff.
- Training and professional development.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding health & dental insurance.
- Exceptional 401k retirement plan.
- Paid holidays & vacation.