Quality Assurance Analyst
Information Technology | Calgary, AB
DMA Global is a Professional Recruiting Firm supporting our client in their search for a QA Analyst with some Developer skills. This is a permanent role here in Calgary.
Reporting to the Development Lead, you will be tasked with setting up a continuous integration system for in-house commercial applications. You will be given a wide birth and a great support team to aid you achieve your own goals as you develop your skills.
You will have an above average understanding of automated testing and the tools used such as but not limited to; Unit testing, Graphical User Interface (GUI) testing, API driven testing, Continuous testing etc.
Our client is seeking someone who can build and implement a testing automation system and provide continuous integration that will provide coverage for their applications from the ground up.
What you will be doing:
- Write automation tests in all layers of applications - Unit, Api, Front end, and Integration
- Work with Developers to write test plans and ensure quality
- Perform automated and manual testing
- Mentor developers about automation best practices and processes
- Find, reproduce, isolate, identify, report and track issues/bugs/defects
- Follow best practices for product/application maintainability, testability, robustness and performance
- Troubleshoot scaling and deployment issues
- Collaborate with QA and Developers while reporting into the Lead Developer and VP of Technology
- Different types of Automated test suites (i.e Unit testing, Graphical User Interface (GUI) testing, API driven testing, Continuous testing)
- Effective time Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work largely unsupervised
- Creative thinking
- Team attitude
We would like to thank all applicants however only selected candidates will be contacted.