Recruiter - Account Executive
Sales and Marketing | Alberta
Recruiter - Account Executive
DMA Global is Growing!
Develop into a Professional Recruiter!
If you are serious about networking, enjoy reaching out to and meeting new people, and are excited to be a part of the Recruiting industry, this is your opportunity to join a growing, fun, and friendly Account Executive team!
We are looking for people who want to “reap what they sow”, people that want to take control of their own destiny, people that are willing to put in the hard work upfront that is necessary to build a productive business network. Your contacts will be yours to manage and care for and will grow and provide you fantastic income. Many of our Account Executives have quickly developed and earn 6 figures yearly!
We offer the opportunity to:
- Earn industry leading commissions
- Receive world-class on-boarding and training
- Work with a collaborative team
- Build your own business network
- Learn the DMA system. We’ll train you, but the effort and drive to constantly learn must be your commitment.
- Reach out. It’s important to try and do things for yourself first, but don’t waste too much time spinning your wheels … reach out to our team for help. Reach out to candidates for feedback. Reach out to potential clients and let them know what DMA Global can do!
- Be honest and humble. We don’t expect you to know everything about everything. Candidates and clients will be turned off if you try. Always be open to learn … and you will!
- Empathize. You are the bridge between candidate and client. You must try to take their point of view, understand each of their concerns, and then help to provide clarity and solutions.
- Screen. Ascertaining the competence of candidates against a technical job description.
- Interview. Progressively meeting candidates via email, telephone, video conference, or in person to assess their qualifications and confirm a candidate-client match.
- Market. Let candidates and clients know how DMA Global can help them. Let them know how you add value to the process. We’ll give you the tools and the materials, but you need to build your own reputation and help to build ours!
- Positive attitude. The glass is always half-full for you and there is always a silver lining to every challenging situation.
- Confidence and self-starter. You understand what needs to be done and you get straight to doing it, knowing the results will come with enough perseverance.
- Communication skills. You know how to talk and write clearly, accurately, and politely. You are sensitive to your tone and to maintaining professional protocols.
- Ability to build strong relationships. Building relationships with your contacts is at the core of being a successful recruiter.
- Ability to learn technical information. Recruiting isn’t easy. You will need to learn the basic skills and experiences necessary for a wide range of positions and understand how and why they are important.
- IT skills. Office automation tools (MS Office, etc.) for proofreading, editing and formatting.
- Bachelor Degree / College Diploma in Business, IT, Science, or other technical field
- Recent Grad
**This is a High commission opportunity with the ability for long term growth potential