Forklift Operator - Warehouse Associate
Supply Chain | Calgary
• Operate forklift in a safe and appropriate manner.
Pulls and fills orders from stock. Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery or pick-up.
• Pulls orders for delivery, making sure all parts are tagged with customer names and invoice number.
• Receives, tracks and organizes shipments and ensures they are complete and in good order.
• Operates non-powered material handling equipment i.e. dollies, pallet jacks.
• Receives, reviews and notes any discrepancies on stock orders and incoming shipments in logbook.
• Puts all stock and supplies in appropriate location.
• Notifies Manager of out-of-stock inventory that need immediate attention.
• Maintains appearance of the warehouse, both in the front counter/display area as well as the warehouse(s) (Dusting/wiping, sweep, etc). Maintain the rear of the facility (organize pallets, cardboard, garbage).
• Cleans computer terminals and printers daily.
• Keep work area neat, clean and safe.
• Will be required to drive truck to pick up orders from around the city.
• Cycle counts.
• Must pass a criminal background check and reference calls
• Minimum one year experience in a shipping receiving, supply chain or warehouse is necessary
• A clean class 5 (non GDL) driver’s license is a must