Information Technology | Calgary
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- 4+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes.
- Proficiency with Restiful Servers
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.