Sales and Marketing | Calgary
Reporting to the Senior VP of Direct Sales, you will help build business relationships with key partners selling and servicing our Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions. This is a mid-senior level position that requires strong technical aptitude with the ability to learn pioneering technology and how to leverage it to support business needs of large corporations.
- Develop understanding of our client’s technology and tools.
- Introduce our client’s solutions to partners and their customers.
- Negotiate agreements with partners and arrange their training and certification.
- Maintain relationship with decision makers within the partner organisation.
- Identify sales opportunities jointly with the partner.
- Coordinate internal resources to accommodate partner needs.
- Design and execute joint marketing and promotional campaigns with the partners.
- Other channel management responsibilities as needed.
- University degree in an applied discipline.
- Strong English verbal and written communication.
- Channel development experience preferred.
- Work experience in the IT space, preferably in software security.