Account Manager - Enterprise
Sales and Marketing | Calgary
Account Manager – Enterprise
Our client is looking for a full-time intermediate - senior sales professional who has significant experience in corporate/enterprise software sales, preferably in IT Security or Enterprise Software Sales.
- Prospect net new business across all verticals in North America.
- Close and manage mid to large size enterprise accounts over the phone, email, video conference and occasionally on-site.
- Respond to & qualify incoming inquiries generated by trade shows, website, seminars, market research, etc.
- Deliver detailed presentations to prospects.
- Support RFP and RFI proposals.
- 10% travel within North America.
- Other sales related tasks, as needed.
- Undergraduate degree or an advanced degree, preferably in a related discipline (technology or business) from a recognized university.
- Driven to pick up the phone and/or other communication mediums to generate net new business opportunities.
- Sell software solutions involving multiple stakeholders.
- Strong presentation & communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Analytical/technical mindset and ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Willingness to learn & adapt to a changing environment/process.
- Have an established list of contacts within medium to large organizations and/or partner entities in North America.
- Previous experience selling security and/or identity & access management software.
- Experience selling software & services directly as well as through partners.