Information Technology | Calgary
This position is to implement our client's Systems solutions in customer environments, worldwide. our client's software automates business processes and includes a wide range of integrations, from client devices (PCs, BYOD), through servers, applications, web infrastructure, directories, VPNs, telephony systems and mainframes.
Specific responsibilities include integrating our client's solutions with pre-existing systems and applications; mapping data between systems and automating data flows; modifying HTML5 user interfaces; reviewing product usability; unit, regression and stress tests; migrations from one product version or configuration to the next and more.
You are an experienced IT expert interested in deploying enterprise software solutions in large organizations. You have a broad range of technical and organizational skills and want to collaborate with a like-minded team of smart, capable people. You have experience with a wide range of platforms and always want to learn more.
This position requires extensive hands-on skills with as wide a variety of systems as possible. Collaboration with customer stake-holders also calls for clear, effective communication.
Specifically, successful candidates must have:
- Full-time work experience managing enterprise-scale systems and/or implementing complex applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to configure and manage most of the following systems:
- Windows servers
- Unix/Linux systems
- IIS or Apache (including writing HTML, CSS)
- Active Directory or LDAP
- MSSQL, Oracle or MySQL (including writing SQL queries)
- Networks (IP routing, TCP filters)
- Ability to read and maintain complex scripts (Python, PowerShell, etc.)