Information Technology | Calgary
Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, he/she will plan, design and implement solutions in customer environments, world-wide. He/she will utilize technical and organizational skills in order to implement a wide range of systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will have technical experience with implementing complex integrations, while communicating with multiple stakeholders throughout a project's life cycle.
Specific responsibilities include discovering and codifying business policies (as script logic or on-screen policies); implementing integrations with pre-existing systems and applications; mapping data between systems and automating data flows; modifying HTML+CSS+JS user interfaces; reviewing product usability; unit, regression and stress tests; migrations from one product version or one integration to the next and more.
Specifically, successful candidates must have:
- 5+ years of full-time work experience managing enterprise-scale systems and/or implementing complex applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to configure and manage most of the following systems:
- Windows servers
- Unix/Linux systems
- IIS or Apache (including writing HTML, CSS)
- Active Directory or LDAP
- MSSQL, Oracle or MySQL (including writing SQL queries)
- Networks (IP routing, TCP filters)
- Ability to write complex scripts (Python, PowerShell, etc.) to codify business logic and automate system management tasks.