Developer - DevOps
Information Technology | Calgary
Work closely with product developers and the QA team to develop, maintain, extend and deploy automated test automation for our client's identity and access management software.
- Develop new automated test cases in Robot Framework.
- Automate software deployment with tools including Ansible and Jenkins.
- Build out a clear hierarchy of test cases, including sequencing of pre-requisites for each test.
- Develop test automation for AJAX-based UIs.
- Develop stress tests with standardized reporting metrics about product performance.
- Assist with the day-to-day operation of test automation platforms.
- A background in software development and a passion for automated regression and stress testing.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as Ansible or Jenkins.
- Good skills with at least one scripting language, such as Python, PowerShell, bash or perl.
- At least two years experience in software testing, including test case development, reporting and regressing bugs.
- Familiar with test automation tools, such as Robot Framework, WATIR, LoadRunner, Selenium, etc.
- Ability to configure and manage most of the following systems:
- Windows servers
- Unix/Linux systems
- IIS or Apache (including writing HTML, CSS)
- Active Directory or LDAP
- MSSQL, Oracle or MySQL (including writing SQL queries)
- Networks (IP routing, TCP filters)
- Enterprise Messaging: Exchange, Notes, Office365.
- Virtualization Tools: Vmware, VirtualBox, Xen.