Senior Lead Developer
Information Technology | Calgary
Our client works with educators and business all over the world.
- Drive our client's team to design, implement, build and maintain their distributed real-time services.
- Be a core leader and contributor to a software team that develops and ships elegant code in an agile/continous format.
- Work with the application teams to understand new features, and drive the drive architecture, backlog, and timelines to support that team.
- Continuously build and maintain services that power our client’s classroom experiences.
Your core skills:
- 5-7 years’ experience in development
- 2-3 years’ experience as a senior developer or team lead
- Strong architecting background
- Experience releasing services using an agile/continuous deployment methodology
- Experienced in data structures, concurrent programming, distributed services, and databases.