Content Marketing Assistant
Sales and Marketing,
DMA Global is looking to hire a Content Marketing Assistant. The company is growing fast, and we need someone who is self motivated and can handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone with 1-3 years of experience who has a degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, or a related field.
Your role will be to handle our content marketing, social media platforms, digital branding, SEO, and website design for our clients. The selected candidate must work well in teams, and be able to communicate effectively with the team to ensure the best results are achieved.
You will have excellent communication skills, you are a problem-solver and outcome seeker, you have excellent presentation skills, and you are extremely organized.
As this is a new role, in a quickly growing company you will have to wear many hats!
- Digital Marketing 2+ years
- Content Creation 2+ years
- Photo and Video Editing 1+ years
- Website design (Wordpress or similar) 1+ years
- Understanding of the marketing funnel
- Event coordination (planning and management) 1+ years
- SEO maintenance 1+ years
- SEM management 1+ years
- Google Analytics or similar
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment under minimal supervision
Degree (or equivalent) in marketing, communications, or information design is preferred.
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising/marketing to specific target audiences.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including social networking landing pages and marketing funnels.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and Ad words programs.
- Social media data analysis and reporting.
- Content creation experience with platforms like InDesign, Photoshop, and/or Canva.
- Video recording and editing with Movavi or similar programs.
- Website design and maintenance for programs like Wordpress or similar.
We would like to thank all applicants, but only selected candidates will be contacted.