Junior Full Stack Developer
Information Technology, Calgary
We are seeking experienced software engineer to join our team. The primary responsibility is designing, developing, and testing web applications (front and back end)
Our ideal candidate is someone who is an experienced lifelong learner with strong organizational skills and has a passion for working with others. This is a very versatile role in that you’ll be part of a small team delivering awesome solutions to our clients.
Required Skills/ Experience
- ASP.NET MVC/Web Forms - Core 2.0
- Angular 2 - 5 with Angular CLI
- Entity Framework 6 - Core
- Microsoft SQL Server database
Nice to have
- Azure - Azure App Service, Azure SQL
- Visual Studio Team Services - Ticketing and continuous integration pipelines
- RESTful API's, both consuming and creating
- Good communicator (ability to speak fluent English and communicate fine details with full understanding. This applies to both email and verbal communication.)
- Able to work without supervision
- Customer Oriented
- Detail Oriented
- Self-Learning Ability
- Understanding of software architecture best practices and the desire to refactor code so that it is readable and efficient.
What we offer :
- A Flexible work environment. You are judged on your task accomplishment not number of hours in the hours.
- Free gym
- The latest technology to get the job done.