Senior SharePoint Analyst
SENIOR SHAREPOINT ANALYST – 1 YEAR CONTRACT POSITION
Our client is looking for a Senior SharePoint Analyst to join their team and be the key individual to assist in the migration to their new O365 SharePoint solution.
- Setup SharePoint from start to successful implementation.
- Provide guidance and best practices i.e., implementing a site document control plan, on how to best organize corporate content and structure information
- Design SharePoint solutions i.e., technical architecture and functional design, based on corporate needs
- Collaborate with IT and Business stakeholders to capture all technical specifications.
- Design navigation structure and present information so that end users are able to efficiently utilize what is on the SharePoint.
Ideal Candidate Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Over 3 years of experience migrating SharePoint Solutions – from start to finish
- Post-secondary education in a technology-related field or business administration
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with SharePoint configuration, customization, site templates, site definitions, taxonomy, metadata and content management
- Working knowledge of workflow design, development, and deployment;
- Experience in document management and the migration from several data sources
- Experience in the analysis, design, hands-on creation and delivery of SharePoint-based applications
- Knowledge of architectural design and hands-on SharePoint/Web development and SharePoint Maintenance.
- Experience with form development and automated data workflows
- Knowledge and understanding of SharePoint design principles, practices and methods.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Independent individual – work with minimal supervision
- Analytic problem solver
- Ability to multi-task i.e., manage multiple projects