As a Desktop Software Developer, you will be responsible for developing and supporting a large and complex desktop application. We provide exciting work opportunities, open work environments, and fun events. Once you join them, it won’t take long to figure out why this is such a great opportunity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write efficient, robust, and well-documented code based on requirements.
- Design and develop desktop application using Java or C#
- Participate in system design, documentation, and testing to delivery
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years Java software development experience
- Must have either Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
- Good English communication skills both verbally and written essential
- Experience of developing GUI using Java Swing or WPF,2D/3D graphics, C#
- Experience with desktop application and communication protocols: TCP/IP and Ethernet
- Experience with Git and Data Base applications (SQL)
- Familiarity with various app architectures, like MVC, MVVM, etc.
- Familiarity with distributed systems
- Understanding of good design principles is a plus