Quality Assurance Analyst/ Developer
Category: Information Technology
DMA Global is a Professional Recruiting Firm supporting our client in thier search for a QA Analyst w. Developer skills. This is a permanent role here in Calgary.
Reporting to the Software Development Lead, you will be tasked with setting up a continuous integration system for in-house commercial applications. You will be given a wide birth and a great support team using a state of the art enterprise-class infrastructure to support you achieve your own goals as you develop your skills.
Their team is seeking someone who can build and implement a testing automation system and provide continuous integration that will provide coverage for our applications from the ground up, allowing the team to fully utilize TDD and ATDD.
The role will develop into a full-stack development role but you will be considered the QA expert on the team. The work environment is centered on the idea of process improvement and efficiency. The team is there to back you up, and help you over any obstacles.
As the ideal candidate, you know how to articulate their thoughts in person or on paper. You are both an independent thinker and a team player. You thrive on the small wins and drive for the big wins. You love owning a project but are happy to share the project and knowledge with the team. You enjoy problem solving and software development in an Agile driven environment.
We offer a professional environment with plenty of caffeine and comedy to get you through the days.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implementation and management of continuous integration systems (i.e. TeamCity or Jenkins)
- Different types of Automated test suites (i.e Unit testing, Graphical User Interface (GUI) testing, API driven testing, Continuous testing)
- Using source repository systems (especially VSTS/TFS)
- Software Development Patterns and SOLID Design Principles
- TDD and ATDD
- C#, .NET Framework, Entity Framework, Angular (2 or greater), HTML5
- Power BI, Microsoft Azure, SQL Server
- Agile (especially Scrum or Kanban)
Qualifications and Skills
- Effective time Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work largely unsupervised
- Creative thinking
- Team attitude
We would like to thank all applicants however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Drop a Line