Market Research & Prospecting Analyst: Edmonton, AB
Category: Sales and Marketing
Market Research & Prospecting Analyst
In this position, the right candidate will be responsible for the business development and sales pipeline generation activities for our commercial cleaning client based out of their Edmonton, AB office. This position will also be supporting the outside sales staff in achieving the company’s overall revenue targets and objectives.
You will be responsible for the research, identification, pursuit and generation of high quality leads and prospects to boost the sales pipeline.
You responsibilities are: (Inside sales experience preferred)
- Daily interaction and weekly meetings with Field Sales partners to target key areas and or areas where new business is needed for franchisees.
- Prepare marketing materials for Field Sales partners based on the coming weeks business development activities.
- Perform research in key areas within our existing database to discover potential target leads using all available tools. This research includes building a 360 degree view of the area including key clients, key franchisees, and target leads to ensure we fully understand the context for each lead and our pursuit plan.
- Curate leads to confirm specific details about the company and facility. This will include phone calls to target leads to verify information and gives us a green light to pursue.
- Identify a minimum of 10 high quality target leads per week.
- Queue and or schedule “drop ins” for your Field Sales Partner during your weekly meetings.
- Develop and maintain the company’s presence on social media
- Working with various sources to generate potential leads including
- Make 20+ follow up or prospect calls per day with the goal of setting appointments or affirming current data.
- Work with our Web Site SEO and PPC provider to keep our information relevant, current and ranked.
- Use data collected from Satmetrix to ask current customers for referrals.
- Participate in networking events, lead sharing organizations, and community events to promote the client's brand.
Drop a Line