Senior Consultant â Workday - HCM Functional Lead
Category: Information Technology
Senior Consultant – Workday - HCM Functional Lead
• Our client is experiencing exceptional growth is seeking a Senior Consultant for its Workday practice. Specifically, the practice is looking to fill Human Capital Management (HCM) positions. If you are a Workday professional and have experience leading implementations in the capacity of project management, functional lead or technical lead we would like to hear from you.
• Deliver engagements under the direction of Senior Leadership
• Create relationships with clients and staff
• Contribute to business development actives (i.e. proposal development)
• Positively contribute to the IT Advisory and Workday practice
• Become an expert in the Workday HCM product suite with good knowledge of design, configuration, testing and implementation.
• Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
• Comprehend client business requirements, facilitate workshops, gather, review validate and document business and functional requirements,
• Configure the Workday solution and show the configurations through the development of prototype systems, assist the client in the Workday testing phases
• Assist the end-to-end business process testing. Support the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions
• Complete the work assigned by the Engagement Manager within the time allocated. Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
• Strongly participate in update training and internal opportunities to share one’s product skills and learnings with others within the organization.
• Availability to work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints. Drive to take a leadership position on a project, or as a Workday product Partner Lead and/or DA Reviewer
Skills & Qualifications
• Successful candidates will possess the following skills and behaviors:
• 1-3 years of Workday functional implementation experience, highly desired.
• Have ERP implementation experience. Experience with Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP or similar applications as a client/consulting
• Project management skills – an asset
• Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) – an asset
• Minimum 3 years of Human Resources/Payroll Technology project experience, required. Demonstrated functional experience in Human Resources, Payroll,
• Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
• Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation is a strong asset
• Strong business, analytical skills and systematic problem solving abilities
• Solid understanding of business analysis strategies and methodologies
• Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
• Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
• Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Support business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live
• Canadian travel required approximately 25-50% with occasional international travel a possibility.
Drop a Line